- Learning Mindset – desire for exploration, self-awareness, and teaming
- Pre-course questionnaire and Enneagram Personality test and review
- Commitment to schedule and attend three live intensive sessions and web-based classes and labs
- Fieldwork: written summaries (one hour per course)
- Identify coaching clients for practice and mentoring sessions
- Submit recorded sessions for review as instructed
Withdrawal, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Withdrawals from the program can be made at any time, requests for refunds will be honored when received fourteen days prior to the program. No refunds will be made after the course begins. A $350 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations. No substitutions can be accepted at any time throughout the duration of the seminars. In the unlikely event that this program is canceled due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances, we will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
If you are unable to attend an intensive you may make it up with the next class when offered, however, there will be a $500 fee to do so.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, please contact Emily Hansen at 919-677-9300 x 103 or email Emily@PyramidResource.com at least 10 business days prior to the first day of the program. Requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start date of the program may not be able to be accommodated.